Later on we went to have our first hot wine punch this year.
Hm, tasty - I had three cups of it and winter was not that cold anymore when we walked home.
I like winter and I like christmas as well, although I quite dislike the shopping mania.
Still some traditions have to be kept:
- drinking punch with friends and occasionally get drunk
- lighting some more candles than usual
- reading some more books than usual
- making a snow angel
- baking some christmas cookies
- writing some christmas cards to friends and family at home
- visiting at least one christmas market (punch supply quaranteed ;))
This is stuff I'm looking forward to, when it gets cold and dark outside.