22.11.2008

winter's heralds

First snow this year. Somewhat spare, but hey it's definetely snow =)
Later on we went to have our first hot wine punch this year.
Hm, tasty - I had three cups of it and winter was not that cold anymore when we walked home.

I like winter and I like christmas as well, although I quite dislike the shopping mania.
Still some traditions have to be kept:

  • drinking punch with friends and occasionally get drunk
  • lighting some more candles than usual
  • reading some more books than usual
  • making a snow angel
  • baking some christmas cookies
  • writing some christmas cards to friends and family at home
  • visiting at least one christmas market (punch supply quaranteed ;))

This is stuff I'm looking forward to, when it gets cold and dark outside.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen