07.09.2011

Dead Can Dance - my all-time favourite

Dead Can Dance have been one of my favourite bands for years now and I keep listening to their songs often in continiuous play mode. I played their first album over and over again while I was reading 'The Lord of the Rings' and both - music and text- have literally melted and burned into my memory.
And I just read (which is a bit late, as it already was pronounced in May) that Dead Can Dance are planing a new album and world tour in 2012. Oh please, let them play somewhere nearby - I'll be there!

Dead Can Dance ist eine meiner Lieblingsbands, die mich schon viele Jahre begleitet und die ich immer wieder höre, oft im continiuous play modus.
Das Debut-Album habe ich rauf und runter gehört, als ich gerade den Herrn der Ringe las und beides - Musik und Text- haben sich zusammen in mein Hirn gebrannt.
Jetzt habe ich gerade gelesen (ok - bißchen spät, es wurde schon im Mai bekanntgegeben), dass DCD ein neues Album und eine Tour für 2012 planen. Wenn sie meinen Längengrad streifen muss ich hin!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen